Some owners may question and ask but my dog have behavioural issues like barking, chewing etc, how will a basic obedience training help? The answer is basic obedience training is the foundation and first step in solving any behavioural issues. Your dog must first understand some basic commands and at the same time understand the relationship of the alpha/master and dog relationship through training which will then make any correction easier later.
In our school, we do accept dog as young as 3 months old to start their 1st step into the journey of obedience education training and it is the entry level for any basic obedience program all dogs undergo. An initial home visit will be conducted by our Professionals for better understanding of dogs living environments and details discussion on the program outline, and take note of owner highlighted problems faced before enrolment of class and another final evaluation conducted to ensure success. After the completion of program, our school school holds ‘Graduation Ceremony‘ to certified the dog has successfully completed this program with a proper certificate.
If you are still having difficulties with toilet training, puppy bite and nib, check out our Puppy Training
BENEFICIAL FOR OWNERS WHO ARE FACING THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS:
• Ensure the dog is generally under control on leash
• Allow the handler to maintain control of the dog from a distance
• To ensure the dog is comfortable around humans and especially strangers in a public place
• To ensure the dog is comfortable around strange dogs, and behaves in a neutral manner
• To ensure that the dog is comfortable and desensitised to common every day distractions
• Develop trust and bond between owner and dog