Owners often ask, what is the right age they should start puppy training? the answer is IMMEDIATELY. Puppy Training has got no relation to the 3 vaccination rules from the Vet. Owners can start teaching their puppy from home. Puppies are pack animal and operate in a pack leader and followers living pattern. It is also at this stage that all owners will need to establish their strong pack leader relationship status to have better control over the situation.
This will be your greatest investment with the biggest rewards, an unconditional lifetime of love from your companion dog. There are a few important factors our school will advise owner to focus and arrange them from the start to prevent unnecessary stress and worries in the later stage.
Puppy can sense our confidence level and will take control if they perceive us as weak. When this happens, bad behaviours problems such as excessive barking, digging, biting/chewing and more undesirable behaviours will develop. Owners role to be the pack leader does not begin when your puppy is 6 months old or when he is bad, in fact, it should be maintained from puppy stage training experience and grow into a healthy, balance dog.
• Pee and poo at the wrong spot
• Biting and nipping at feet and furniture
• Whining and barking
• Poop eating issue
• Fussy eating habit
• First time owner, have no knowledge in handling and managing dog
(1) Breed Understanding
• Owner should at least know some basic knowledge about your own breed of puppies, we will go through the breed characteristics so that it help owners to better understand certain behaviours of their doggies. (2) Puppy Essentials
• Grooming Essential – owner will learn the correct way of daily maintenance of your puppy. Some of the important skills includes nail cutting, shaving of under paw, canine ear and cleaning
• Feeding Essential – this session will be the understanding of puppy food and the correct feeding habits, timing and how to prevent food aggression. It will actually helps in the toilet training later.
• Exercise/Walking – puppy learn how to accept collar and leash and handled by owners the correct way (3) Socialisation Skills • Puppy learn the correct way of interaction with others without causing possible aggression and fight during socialisation. (4) Puppy Health • Main topic covered includes vaccinations, Flea and Tics prevention, teething and remedy. (5) Toilet Training • This will be the main important topics and owners will be guided closely for the 4 stages of toilet training thus achieving the no more pee and poo on the floor. Upon completion of the 4 stages, there will be NO MORE CAGE, only pee pad/tray will be used for the doggie.
• Min: 3 dogs, Max 6 dogs
• Owner must leash the dog at all time
• 5 Lessons
• 1 Hour Per Lesson
• $850 (Private 1-1)
Learn how we can help you to achieve your objective